Monday, August 25, 2008

You can call me Al

Sometimes it just feels good. Even if it is jibberish. 

School in Fort Worth started today, which means by the end of the week I should have some idea about how many students I'll have this semester. I'm heading out to the various schools this week, to meet and greet the students and/or their parents, and talk them into taking lessons. And dazzle them with my fanatical bassooning. 
But really, if you play bassoon, or want to, you need to take lessons. Preferably from me. 
And perhaps a reed lesson or two wouldn't be bad, just to give you an idea of what your future might look like. 

I miss my bassoon friends. I know I'm not alone in the world, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who blogs. Yay! Zach, TJ, Dave, Brett. Keep it up.

Speaking of Zach... I have to do it.. sorry. This is true bassoon love right here:

1 comment:

Running after Antelope said...

OH NO!

What a doofus.

I need to find that hat. The new and even more beloved bassoon might get jealous if it sees this.