Saturday, August 23, 2008

It does taste blueberries!




















I think perhaps I meant to say that, "it does taste like blue berries!"
But, yes. Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat is a very tasty beer.
 And it tastes a bit like blueberries. 
I really am happy to be here in Fort Worth, it is awesome to live by Shannon and Jeff!

Shannon and I went to Spiral Diner again, and it was loveliness and laughter, as usual.
We also... harmonized a little, whistled a little, and watched some iffy youtube videos with Jeff and sang some more songs.
The evening even inspired a bit of poetry. 

At the Container Store today, my uncle Johnny and I came across some old cameras that were out as decorations. Things got a bit sentimental for him, he remembered his dad using one of them! They were pretty awesome though.













No comments: