Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Monday! (It's Baby Day!!!)

My sister is having a baby. RIGHT NOW !!!!!
I want to be in Milwaukee....

Road Trip!!


Tonight I'm going to see Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova with Brad and Shannon!!!!! It is gonna be amazing! Not as amazing as the miracle of birth, I'm sure, but I'm pretty excited about it.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to put up tomorrow of the concert, as well as some of the Texas State Fair adventure that we had on Saturday.


Oh yeah... I had a terrifying car experience yesterday- my car totally freaked out and the accelerator was stuck down- even while I was trying to brake. I...um....it was scary. Turn her back on , and she just revs right up. Whaat? Brad, Johnny and Sharon all came to my rescue. It was quite the caravan. Luckily I had made it off of the highway and onto an access road before I completely lost control.

I feel like Scarlet O'Honda betrayed me, I'm not sure how I'm going to feel driving her, assuming everything gets all fixed up.

Ok. So there is a lot going on. Baby, car, fair, concert. Busy busy!

No comments: